Im always glad when the kid comes over for dinner

The gastronomy section for all things food related.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Im always glad when the kid comes over for dinner

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

My daughter Emily came out for the weekend. It's alway great to hang with her 8) When she said that she was coming out I said great, what do you want to have for dinner? A she said, " Something with meat" Aah yes, my little carnivore :D So 2 lb's of beef, 1 lb of pork, 1 lb veal, 1 good size onion, some italian style bread crumbs, 2 eggs a few cloves of garlic and rapped in a lb of bacon we have a parking meatloaf 8) farms stands are starting to move stuff along at a cut rate so I got these great skinny sweet potatos and some beets to go along and there we had a parking feast then washed it down with a parking lot cranberry apple pie.
Image[/img]
Image[/img]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

Wait a minute!! I see your picture, and I see her's! How did she end up so pretty, when......

Happened the same way in my family. Daughter's are much prettier than me!

Meat looks REAL good!
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

the whole thing baffles me to, she's really smart to, go figure :roll:
Peace along the way
dburt

Post by dburt »

I swear I can smell that food all the way out here in Idaho! You are going to spoil that child! :roll:
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

I'll tell ya what, That kid bakes like no other. Even the organic food stores around here buy here oatmeal and her trail mix cookies. She even bakes her own granola 8) My moma " Looove da moma" always says Den " if ya plant pea's, you get pea's" Em and I always cooked at home all the time she was growing up 8) We loves da food :D When she was young all the other girls in school were very body conscious and livin on carrots and celery sticks and wouldn't dare go for ice cream and always worried about there wait so I put Em on the "Top Secret" Dennis the bus dweller diet, Eat what you like and keep movin and you'll be fine :roll:

PS, Without getting to mushy about it, I just want to say that i'm so lucky to have had the opportunity to raise her and now at 28 not only is she kind and compassionate but she's also one of my best friends 8)
Peace along the way