Here's the first big dinner of the New Year. Drop on by

The gastronomy section for all things food related.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Here's the first big dinner of the New Year. Drop on by

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Fresh Ham, mashed rudybagas, broccoli,sweet potatos, mashed red skin potatos and pumkin cream cheese bread. Im not doin brussel sprouts just in case Rudy shows up :D Pics coming soon 8)
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Wait for it :roll:
Peace along the way
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

I'm hungry
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Pumpkin cream cheese bread sounds yummy.
Got love? Give love.
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Waitin for it...I wish you weren't so far away...I'd swing over and give you hand. You sure know good eatin, Dennis Image
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Ok Gang

Today has the potential of being a really weird day so im just gonna have to plow in to it with my horns out. So here’s a few pics of the kid and I’s first dinner of the year. Although cooked in a house it was still pretty good. The old boy sitting at the table is interestingly enough named Dennis. He’s been a great friend or ours for 15 years or more. Dennis is the guy that “alwaysâ€
Peace along the way
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Hmm, how parked that 63 Caddy on the prep table and what da hell is that shoe doin there 8)
Peace along the way
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Dennis, that all looks darn right delicious! Tell me about your ham...what is that laid on top besides onions? I bought myself a rutabaga last week to make for myself and still haven't cooked it.

I noticed the car right away....but don't see a shoe?

Your friend Dennis sounds like a great guy and good friend. And it seems to me, he is just as blessed to have you as a friend, too.

Now, about the leftovers :D
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

ezrablu wrote:Dennis, that all looks darn right delicious! Tell me about your ham...what is that laid on top besides onions? I bought myself a rutabaga last week to make for myself and still haven't cooked it.

Your friend Dennis sounds like a great guy and good friend. And it seems to me, he is just as blessed to have you as a friend, too.

That is actually the thick pork skin that that you cut cris cross and then turns to crispy ryne that is really great, Im sure it can’t be all that good for you but it really taste good while your alive :D That was an 8 ½ pounder and I plugged about 6 whole cloves of fresh garlic deep in to that bad boy and it really gives it a great flavor and as long as your not getting close to someone for a smooching session garlic is your friend 8)

PS: And if they really want to smooch then they wont really care about that wonderful garlicly Fragrance :P
Peace along the way
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Dennis The Bus Dweller wrote:
ezrablu wrote:Dennis, that all looks darn right delicious! Tell me about your ham...what is that laid on top besides onions? I bought myself a rutabaga last week to make for myself and still haven't cooked it.

That is actually the thick pork skin that that you cut cris cross and then turns to crispy ryne that is really great, Im sure it can’t be all that good for you but it really taste good while your alive :D That was an 8 ½ pounder and I plugged about 6 whole cloves of fresh garlic deep in to that bad boy and it really gives it a great flavor and as long as your not getting close to someone for a smooching session garlic is your friend 8)

PS: And if they really want to smooch then they wont really care about that wonderful garlicly Fragrance :P
"I noticed the car right away....but don't see a shoe?"

If you look close to the right of the Caddy just to the left of MLE's laptop you can see the back of a high heel shoe. My plan is to shap pics of those 2 great things through out my travels :D
Peace along the way