Breakfast for da crew

The gastronomy section for all things food related.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Breakfast for da crew

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Ifin ya don't feedem da don't work 8)
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Headache

Post by Headache »

If you keep posting delicious looking food like this I might have to stop by on my way to WA!

I'll bring portobella mushrooms!!
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

That would be fine cept you will have to head as far east as you can possibly go just to get as far west as you can possibly go :D

PS: We love the big schrooms :wink:
Peace along the way
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Looks delicious Dennis...wish I weren't outta eggs :roll:
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

:roll:
Peace along the way
yugogypsy

Breakfast for da crew!

Post by yugogypsy »

Blu, if it were possible to email eggs I would, my hens is drowning me in eggs!

Yummy omelet Dennis, looks like something my former tenant used to construct, only individual size.

I am NOT a mushroom fan!

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
Jones'n4chrome

Re: Breakfast for da crew

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Dennis The Bus Dweller wrote:Ifin ya don't feedem da don't work 8)
But ifin ya feedum too much, all day do iz sleep.

Nutin like a hardy platefoe of...CHRONIC!! :D :? :?
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

:D and it's legal Chuck.

Lois...thanks...I'm gonna have me some layin hens maybe by this summer. I might just buy eggs from the Amish next door and save the hassle of crying if anything were to happen to my little chicken friends. I have been blessed many times to find baby animals and birds and help them survive. It's been awesome to see and hold baby creatures and save their lives...but many times they don't and I look like hell after crying for days every time :D

I once found a new born chip monk. It was SO tiny, the size of a peanut! It was so small and kept trying to suckle on my hand as I held it. It had no fur yet and it's eyes were closed. Either the mom had it on her way home or dropped it while moving it and never came back for it. I tried leaving it lay but ants were attacking it and I couldn't take thinking about it anymore so I picked it up and held it. :cry:

Then one time in a tornado storm I was driving and saw something very tiny sitting in a puddle in the middle of the road. I could barely get out of my truck for the wind but when I ran out to the puddle, it was a baby woodpecker sitting in water up to it's neck. I scooped it up and ran back to my truck and it just sat on the seat beside me till I got home. I thought it wouldn't make it but by morning it was pretty lively. I went on the internet to see what to do for it and it said that as soon as woodpeckers are hatched they can pretty much take care of themselves. So I got back in my truck with it to drove it back to the same place I found it. That little bird was THE cutest! It was the size of a walnut and clung onto my thumb like it was a little tree :D It tried to woodpecker (?) my thumb...it was awesome seeing it that close. Well, it clung onto the collar of my flannel shirt for the ride back to it's neighborhood way out in the country. And since it was no longer storming I could see the area and sure enough, it was woodpecker haven there...I could hear and see them all over those woods. I stuck it to a tree that was completely stripped of it's bark and full of woodpecker holes and it started calling for it's mama. I went back to my truck and watched and it's mama came to it within a few minutes and started feeding it.

Baby deer, weasels, fox, woodpeckers, blue jays, chipmonks, raccoons, skunks, squirrels, bunnies...they have all been my friends :D
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed