Multi level dwellings

When you own that piece of land that you return to occasionally. You may wish to construct an off grid dwelling. This is the place to discuss different construction methods, materials, and types. Think straw bale, earth ship, yurt, etc..

Moderator: TMAX

Rudy

Multi level dwellings

Post by Rudy »

This is such a cool picture that I just had to post it.

splummer

Post by splummer »

well you know rudy ,i like it, when we moved on to our land many many years ago we built a bunch of one room buildings, that we used .they were spread out all over our propety. it was nice if you wanted priavcy or what ever. now all these buildings have other purposes now. i am thinking about making a music room out of one of them. we built a 24 ft geod dome back around 40 years ago , its still standing but needs some work. a dome for music is nice
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

That's cool, thanks Rudy.
Mark B

Post by Mark B »

And now you know.......THE REST OF THE STORY

Mark
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Mark, I did think that it was too incredible. First of all, why would anybody go through the trouble of making those multi levels to support trailers? It is still a cool photo, and one can dream of a utopia like that. Even when I first saw it, I thought it looked like something you would see in a movie.
Mark B

Post by Mark B »

I think it' a great picture. I love the use of old storage containers and cast off mobile homes. I wouldn't be afraid to live there.

Mark
yugogypsy

Re: Multi level dwellings

Post by yugogypsy »

I agree, cool looking and I checked out the photo really carefully and it looks real, not something put together on photoshop.

Lois
Bash On Regardless!