Interior Photos

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

Rudy

Interior Photos

Post by Rudy »

OK, all y'all (that's Tennessee talk), get out your digital cameras and post some pictures. It will make everyone happy. I collect motorhome photos. I have over 2200 of them in my photo file. The Emerald Gypsy is a beauty. Collecting those pictures is a hobby of mine. I don't watch TV. Sometimes I'll watch a movie, but I am very content to view all my motorhome pictures as a slide show. It's way better than TV. I noticed that the common bus and truck in Australia, New Zealand, and Pakistan is Bedford. I never saw one here in the states. How come they are so prevalent in those places?
Last edited by Rudy on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
jay

old pictures

Post by jay »

could you post some of your photos?
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Hi Jay, Go to the bus barn forum and click on 1973 Blue Bird, and you will see about 200 photos of the bus build. It took about four months, with the help of my friend Shawn, to get it where it is right now. I lost my job and ran out of money for the project, but am expecting to finish the rear of the bus (kitchen and bathroom) in the spring. Also to be finished is the hooking up of the electrical, including 110 and 12 volt systems as well as the photo voltaic panels and battery system. I live in this bus full time, and have a temporary 110 feed which will get me through the winter. Fortunately, the propane system is finished so I can use that for heat as well.
Do you have a bus or house truck? I would love to hear about it and see any photos you may have. Keep on bussin'. Rudy
stuartcnz
Site Admin

Post by stuartcnz »

Rudy, The reason there are so many Bedfords in NZ, Aussie and Pakistan is that they are a British vehicle and as former British colonies and current members of the British Commonwealth, we got all of the british made rubbish for years. The Bedfords do look cool though.

ps. Just received your CD today and am playing it now, cool stuff. Also finished putting up the photo's from my recent trip to the states at http://www.nomadichome.com/blog/rv-in-america/
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Stuart, I read about your vacation here in the states. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The Bedfords certainly are a good looking machine. I recently got a bunch of pictures from the New Zealand site. They are some of my favorites in my collection. Rudy