Busy Frenchmen

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

Sharkey
Original Founder

Busy Frenchmen

Post by Sharkey »

As you all know, I keep pretty close tabs on the traffic on this site through the use of statistics. Tonight I noticed some activity from a French forum and stopped by to see what the buzz was. Looks like some eager beaver has been mining the 'net for bus and truck photos:

http://forum.vrcamping.com/viewtopic.ph ... a&start=15

Some of the images will be very familiar, I'm sure...
dburt

Post by dburt »

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? I wish I could read French, I'd like to know what they are saying about some of the icons of the lifestyle and hobby here in the states, because sometimes the French are less then flattering when it comes to thier opinions about us and our culture.

(I went back to the website and tried to find a button to click on that would translate to English, but could not find one. I am glad Rudy is reporting that it all seems innocent enough)
Last edited by dburt on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

I looked at the site. It is from Canada. I can read French fairly well. Mostly everything they are writing is descriptions of the particular vehicle in the picture. I did not read any comments about us in the (Etats Unis). That's United States in French. Rudy
Le Mirage

Post by Le Mirage »

Hi Rudy

I'm a member on the site www.vrcamping.com. I'm surprised to find you in this french forum. I'm a new member here and I love your forum. I'm a member too on www.busconversion.com. It's there that I found you.

Sorry for my english. I'm a french canadian (Quebec, Canada). Soon, I will buy a new bus (Prevost, Le Mirage XL, 1988) and will rebuilt like a motorhome. I sold my old Prevost (1982) in last may. In summer 2009, I bought a Ford camper, class B, and visiting your country until California. I love your country and sun and sea... I will put a link of my blog (in progress. I'm a primitive with computer :lol: ) and you could see the pictures...

Have a good day...

Gaëtan
lolo 406

Post by lolo 406 »

hello , im french so , sorry for my bad english , if you have question about french's rules , i can give answer .
I like you big bus :P