Wothahellizat Web Site Updated

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

It's official, as of September 3rd, Rob and Chris are back on the road, this time in the "new and improved" (and shorter) Wothahellizat2 motor hotel. You can read all about it in the last entries of Chronicle 52, which also contains some mildly amusing photos of Rob as a youngster, and includes a tale about some woman whom he met on a trip to Africa thirty years ago and still owes money to.
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Well, maybe it's just my anticipation, but the long wait for an update is once again answered. Chronicle #53 has been posted. The new-n'-improved WORT2 is getting some adjustments after a few weeks on the road, and Rob is getting set to depart on a 10 day bushwalk to some remote locations for photography. Read all about it.
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Is anyone else able to view pages on the Wothahellizat site, or am I the only one who gets a "Failure To Connect To Web Server" message? I've seen referrals in the logs as recently as yesterday, showing that someone is able to see it, but I can't access any part of Rob's site.

Here's a linky for clicks:

http://www.robgray.com
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Sharkey, I was able to access both Chronicle #53 as well as the link you just posted. Rudy
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Crap, er, I mean thanks. I guess the stupid Hughes satellite link is unable to reach as far as Australia.

Looks like it will be up to someone else to keep tabs on Rob's exploits and let me know when I need to switch to dial up to view the updates.
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

After several weeks of not being able to view anything on Rob Gray's site, I can now browse in and see it all. The point of which is to say that Chronicle #54 has been posted telling all about his ten day bushwalk in the Budawang wilderness. This time Rob was walking with two other photographers, so there seems to be a lot of photos in which he is included. Go have a look at the elusive forest gnome before he disappears.
dburt

Post by dburt »

I went to the site on your advice Sharkey, and it was worth the electronic trip. Very interesting, good pics!!
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

This time around, Rob has to deal with some heavy traffic.
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Rob took a good long while to update his travels journal. Now I know why, he has begun writing an electronics blog on his site as well. Apparently he is tinkering with microprocessors and building interface circuits to integrate them into his RV electrical system. I know from experience that you can fritter away entire days and weeks when you get into circuit design.

At any rate, Rob has added to Chronicle 55 to add the details of a walk he took into Kosciuszko National Park.
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

58 Bedford House
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

dburt

Post by dburt »

I sure enjoy his blog and pictures- makes me feel I'm on a private tour of the outback!
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

A couple of more updates, although neither of them could be considered "current".

Posted back in June, but I guess I didn't remember to update this thread:
http://www.robgray.com/graynomad/issues ... /index.php

Here's the most recent, which looks to have been up for a while, but I just noticed it:
http://www.robgray.com/graynomad/issues ... /index.php

About time for another, eh?
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

Cool , a new update #60

http://www.robgray.com/graynomad/issues ... php#latest

I like the new editorial , I'm often in the 'UNIT' class , lol . :D
58 Bedford House
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

58 Bedford House