An Old Housetrucker never dies, he just...

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

I ordered the book several years ago - don't stop trying to get it - it is fantastic!

Love the model, Roger! I have been delayed at starting my trailer and bus projects for a couple years now, so have been looking for an outlet for all that pent up psychic (psychotic??) energy! I will start building a model of the trailer I want to make! Can use it as a pattern, then!
Patrick46

Post by Patrick46 »

Neat display Roger! I'm supposed to be in Eugene next week... so I may stop by the museum and check out the exhibit.

"Good Times & Good Friends Make Life Better"

www.artworks-unlimited.com
Truckingturtle
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Truckingturtle »

Hey everyone...the Tie-Dye and Tofu exhibit at the Lane County Historical Museum has been such a success that they have decided to extend it.

Sharkey...you've been dragging your feet, so now you still have a chance to see the exhibit. I'll even join you if you stop by my shop first.

Roger
Headache

Post by Headache »

I'm planning to be out in the Pac NW by mid Sept. to be with my dad for his birthday. Come bus or Subaru I WILL be out that way and maybe I'll be able to check out the exhibit as well.

The pictures of the kitchen area of your housetruck have been VERY inspiring to me as well as the shop area. Jewelry making is definitely one of my relaxation pass times. I probably have about 20 lbs of czech beads, pads of sketch paper, pastels, color pencils and various forms of leather just waiting to be a part of something.

Thanks so much for sharing these pieces of your life. You have been very inspiring to my wandering soul.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

That poster is great 8)
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.