More parking space at Lois' house!

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

graydawg

Post by graydawg »

LOIS I was just picking on Dennis, but I am the one to watch out for with the garden hose, My old very drunk neighbors where I lived at before set the yard on fire with there grill later found out it was to get some ins. $ on motorcycles, they had just put full coverage on them, the fire was pretty close to my uninsured rig about 8 foot away it had already burnt a 8x12 foot area and I grabed my water hose with a 6 inch brass reducer and put the fire out, well they got pretty mouthy and slung the grill top at me, and I just decided they needed a bath that very moment and turned the hose on them, I sure do miss the high pressure city water I had back then. When the local police came out the cop could not keep a straight face, it was a Kodak moment for sure and they were falling down drunk as well. He didn't take them to jail but told them to go in their motorhome and sober up. Never a dull moment at times. James in da GRAYDAWG
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
yugogypsy

More ways to heat tiny houses/spaces

Post by yugogypsy »

I've got a few neighbours like that up here James, unfortunately, my garden hose doesn't reach that far, but I can yell when I have to, and that usually tones them down.(heavy partiers)

My best neighbour is moving away :cry: She's got 2 sweet little girls, and one is just 16 months younger than my own, so I'm going to miss them terribly :cry:
Lois
Bash On Regardless!
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

No way, James...I'm all fun and no troubles :D
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

Glad to hear it Blu,

Sure will be fun if you can get here too, don't know if I could handle an all male Bus Inn up here :lol:

Hey Dennis, I've got a huge BBQ and you can cook to your hearts content, I'll even surrender my kitchen and if it's summer, you can raid the garden for goodies! :D

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

Those neighbors were a trip for sure, after I moved from my very good shady spot where they moved in next to me. I heard she left him, they were something else him a 68 year old severe alcoholic her a 38 year old same,retired stripper and more, but were next to me until I moved, they were definitely entertaining sometimes, aggravating most. Call Stonewall, La police dept ask for officer Obby, he will tell you more when he stops laughing, poor fellow was having a hard day that day anyway. As I told Dennis earlier Jeff Foxworthy would have been proud, could have got a great deal of material there. Livin in the hood is almost boring here, but enjoying the peace and convenance a little.
James in da GRAYDAWG
PS Ezrablu, I'm skeeeeerd :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
splummer

Post by splummer »

lois ,where can i park
just because you ride the bus , it doesnt make you a bus person
the bus stopped and i got on and thats how it all began
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

Splummer dear friend-you get the spot by the rhubarb patch, you'll be 20 feet from Bob, and for heavens sake follow my parking directions or we'll be towing you out of the septic field! :roll:

Rudy, Dennis, and James have the best spots--next to the gardens. Get the midnight munchies, food is on your doorstep. But Rudy, your spot has a downhill tilt, so you may need to reverse your bed so you don't get a headache (ie-put the pillow at the other end)

If anyone wants to learn about wild foods and healing herbs, that's Rick's specialty and we have a Native friend who is the medicine woman for the Cowichan tribes.

:roll: ahem, and if you find any funny "tomato" plants in the bushes around here, they ain't mine--the teenagers around here grow a meager crop every year--I knows where to get the good stuff for those who like it. :D

HUGS
Lois
Bash On Regardless!
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

:D
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
splummer

Post by splummer »

lois ,i like tomatoes and rhubrub
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

Good, I sent Bob the pic of his "flat spot", your spot is in the same picture, if you'll email me I'll send it to you.

I hope you like all sorts of vegetables, because I've sure got lots of garden, but if Dennis is cooking, he gets first dibs on garden raiding :D

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

I make a mean pot of GUMBO myself, and can make it without okra, just means I have to make 2 pots, cause I love okra in mine. Seafood should be plentiful there as well, hmm I'm getting hungry all ready. I'll get over these little problems I am having now, and will be up and going soon.
By the way I can burn some groceries on the grill as well, me and Dennis might end up in a cooking competition of sort, well at least we will not go hungry.
James in da GRAYDAWG
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

James, my BBQ, is made from an old cold water tank liner and is 12 ft long, you and Dennis can have a grill off if you want to, and yes, lots of seafood and I LOVE gumbo, and okra too.

Blu gets baking rights if she is inspired, so you may have to take turns at the stove! :D

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
splummer

Post by splummer »

ihave been told that iam apretty good cook most importantly i like to eat
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

splummer wrote:lois ,i like tomatoes and rhubrub
RHUBARB RULES!!!

I'm not a big fan of tomatoes, though.

AND PLEASE!!! Don't scare me with Brussel Sprouts.

Raw potatoes are awesome. Just put a little salt and pepper on them. I also like a little salt on my orange slices.

I can't drink milk.
Got love? Give love.
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

Rhubarb....mmmm......
Stewed with strawberries. Cool in refrigerator. Ladle over a home made biscuit as shortcake. Ice cream optional. Whipped cream mandatory.

Yummmmmmmmm