I've got a new story brewing in my head!

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

yugogypsy

I've got a new story brewing in my head!

Post by yugogypsy »

I've got an outline, my characters have already built several "tiny houses" for various friends and family. One friend works at a Recycling Depot on an outer Gulf Island of Canada (one of my settings) and she finds a 3 ton truck worth turning into, you got it, a HOUSETRUCK.

Well the housetruck gets built, is almost immediately bought and soon there are calls for more, as well as Housebuses and tiny houses.

So "Tiny Miracles; Homes and Housetrucks Inc." is born. This is an off-shoot of another series I've already written.

Something I dreamed up one day after talking with a friend in construction who is an artist and draws houses (no building plans, just concepts and floor plans) I've told him about it, and I will show him "Rolling Homes" and "Some Turtles Have Nice Shells" when I see him again (he lives 120+ miles North of me)

I'll keep you all posted on this as it unfolds, the story is slowly jelling in my head.
:) Lois
Bash On Regardless!