Give Your Partner More Pleasure

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

Damien

Give Your Partner More Pleasure

Post by Damien »

Hey Sharkey,

Just a quick hello from Damien. Yes I know, you re-sent me my password ... but I'm all Xp now and have no access to old outlook-express files.

Just had a quadruple-bypass ... pretty shocking since I don't drink or smoke (never have, both), am 90% vegetarian, and swim for an hour every second day. Pretty astounding stuff ... and god-bless Ontario and our socialized medicine setup.

A sharp pain while climbing Mayan Pyramids in Belize a few months ago, triggered off my heart-felt quest.

This is only week 3 (post operation) but my newfound energy will be pouring itself back into the firetruck, as soon as I can chain-saw in the snow.

Now why am I writing this ?
I've been out-of-it for the last six weeks. Why am I getting hundreds of hits (your stats page) all of a sudden ?

Crown progress very impressive, I must add.
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Jeez Damien, you didn't have to go to all that trouble to make a grand entrance for us!

My mother had a 4x bypass much later in life after being a pack-a-day smoker and leading a sedentary lifestyle. She felt so good after recovery that she wished she had done it earlier.

I also wondered why your page was getting so much traffic, but once I found out, I knew that you didn't want to know.

I'll remail you your password.

Time to take up drinking and smoking, it's the path to health!!!
Damien

Post by Damien »

Now I'm really fascinated by the high-hits factor.

1) The New Hitler Youth movement has me down as a cool example of the developing degenerate architecture scene in Amerika. (Entarte Kunst or whatever)
2) The Man-Boy Love Association has some weird links to my page that even you can't fathom, nor I, but they can/do.
3) none of the above

Tell me it ain't so ...

(blame it all on the new heart, and all the best to your mom)
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

3) None of the above.

It was just some fire apparatus enthusiasts being mouthy on a forum about "what you had done to that poor Ward La France". I had previously registered to rebut an earlier smudge on your reputation and so laid down the law to them and told them to STFU. I also distracted them by pointing out what Mike Leeds did to a much more collectable Seagraves ladder truck. Things seem to be settled down now...

Although the bypass was a complete success, Mom didn't survive the hip replacement recovery eight years later, and has been not of this plane of existence for almost a decade. I'll pass along your concern, assuming that there is actually an afterlife, and I see her there. Personally, I don't believe in consicencuosness after death, so I'm not expecting much.
Damien

Firefighters Battle Shoe Warehouse Blaze in Manilla

Post by Damien »

Yes, I think people who want to belive in the continued-continuation of conciousness are usually conjuring up false hopes, in the hope that one day their-lot might improve ... as opposed to simply working a whole-lot on immediate reality-jolting improvements.

My sincerest regards to mum, wherever she may be. And, while I'm at it, thanks for making Sharkey into who he is.

So these guys think I gutted a priceless antique? It was sold at a New Orleans Auction for $5K then driven up to Toronto, crossing the border at Fort Erie. I paid $25K for it, and sold the ladder (currently in use at some airport for de-icing planes) for $15K ... so I got the truck for $10K.
I had to buy it in a panic (cash) at the last minute, since a group from the Phillipines was going-wild buying used mining-equipment (all this is via a used heavy-equipment dealer) and wanted MY firetruck lumped in with their mega$ package.

Oh well ... I guess Leonardo ruined a perfectly good canvas with that Mona Lisa chicks portrait. Ditto with the Nightwatch.

Who are these guys? Link appreciated.

I really can't imagine either Ferdinand or Imelia doing anything to extend the firetrucks collectability.