Looking Over That Potential Project

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

Rudy

Post by Rudy »

ezrablu wrote:I guess this is a good place and time for me to mention I may not be around as much over the next several weeks. I have MUCH to do within a 3 week time frame and being the weak wimp I am...I only hope I can actually do what I have to.

A little history and splainin: Two years ago my X and I put our house up for sale. I expected it to be on the market at least a year or more...BUT our house sold the very SAME day we put it on the market! We were shocked it sold so fast and were in no way prepared to move. We had 30 days to move and nowhere to go. So we packed quick, threw everything into two big storage rooms and moved in with my son which was supposed to be just temporary till we found a place to move into. I figured a month or two at the most. Little did I know my X was on his own agenda with another woman in California :/ Hence, two years later, I'm now divorced after 25 yrs of (not so) blissful marriage...still living here at my son's house (bless his heart). But it has also helped him, too because the month after I moved in he had a VERY bad ATV accident and nearly died. He wasn't able to work so my income supported him/his bills too.

Anyway, I bought my bus and land and have a plan. BUT also have two VERY full storage rooms that I need to empty. Not to mention all the stuff I now have stored in my son's garage that I've bought/picked up for my homestead and bus. My hope is to condense it down into one storage room and "get rid" of the rest. It's going to be a job....and that's where my wussy expertise comes in :D

I just wanted everyone to know (if) I'm not around much over the next 2 to 3 weeks while I get my life in order AND make the big move out to my land on my bus...I'll be back on here again soon.
Blu, it saddens me to know that you will be away. I do understand, though. I am busy working on my bus also.
Got love? Give love.
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Thanks splummer, yes, it will be a "good" busy and Griff, YES, I'll be relieved when it's finally done. It's something I've put off way too long and it's been a very wasted expense :cry:

Rudy, I don't plan on completely disappearing....mostly I just wanted everybody to know where I'll be and why so they don't think I've baled or found a new place to hang :shock: I just may not be commenting as much for a few weeks cuz my days will be long and my time will be short.

But I'm glad to know I'd be missed, thanks :thumbup:
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
somewhereinusa

Post by somewhereinusa »

Good luck with the move and projects. Hope all goes well :D
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Ezra,
Your ex lost on that deal.

Don't be a wuss, there's a new day coming!
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

aww...thank you, Chuck...that's such a nice thing for you to say. Yes, he regretted it and asked to come back. I believe everything can be fixed...but once the trust is gone, all is lost. And I'm not talking about the cheating part. It's the part that he left me without saying a word that I can't accept.

YES...new day is coming!!! I'm not a wussy....I'm not a wussy....I'm not a wussy Image

@somewhereintheusa...Thank you! It's gonna go great...cuz I'm not a wussy Image
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
Bob

Post by Bob »

We all think that you are pretty awesome! :)
Wherever I am...I am home.
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Bob wrote:We all think that you are pretty awesome! :)
Yeah, what he said.
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

ezrablu wrote:Image
Is that cloud nine?
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

...more like brain fog or gas :D
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Yeah, You can bring home a bus and cook bacon in a pan 8)
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Headache

Post by Headache »

That really sucks James. I've always known law enforcement to be very lax down that way, except for their penchant for ticketing out of staters because they know non-locals are much less apt to fit the ticket.

WOW! Looks like I'll be in good company regarding being busy! With all the stuff I have to sell I'm glad the local flea markets are starting to open up because I'll be frequenting them on the weekends.

I've been posting on craigslist but haven't gotten a bite yet. I have to admit that I kinda expected it. I've always cared very well for my things and some of what I'm selling is collectibles and/or brand new. I imagine that those perusing the list aren't much different than me in looking for that great deal. Still, I have to be somewhat careful, these items are funding my move to WA and my bus conversion. I had considered ebay but with all the fees they have now and the new shipping policy, fugheduboutit!

On screwing wood into the skins......

I've seen where some use some sort of glue with every screw to prevent loosening while traveling. Have any of you done that also? Is it effective?
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

lol...Dennis....thx...I remember that commercial back in the 70's. My youngest sister wasn't even in school yet and she used get up on the coffee table and sing it in a voice none of us recognized :D

Thanks for pumping me up everybody...I feel loved here :wink: You're all so nice and fun to hang out with. It's so good not to wander the internet anymore looking for a place to belong.
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
Miss Priss

Ezra's move

Post by Miss Priss »

Just remember lady, If you think you can, you can! If you think you can't you are right! You are NOT a wussy! :)
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Oooh...good saying Miss Priss! One thing about me is that I never think I can't. Most of the time that's good...sometimes, not so good :D
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed