How to...Is there a manual?

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

Miss Priss

How to...Is there a manual?

Post by Miss Priss »

Hello everyone! I am new at this. I am looking into making a bus into a home and I am lost. I went to school for diesel mechanics in pittsburgh so I know some about the engine and drive train but I have no idea what if anything else to look for. I saw one of the conversions that one of the fellows on here did. He did an awesome job. He didn't include any pictures of the bathroom. I would sure love some help from the ones who have done it before! :D
Bob

Post by Bob »

Welcome! If you were once lost you can consider yourself found now. :D
You can have any kind of bathroom you want ...a full tub or even a jacuzzi if you want to make the space for it! The folks on here are full of it! (good advice that is)
Wherever I am...I am home.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Good morning Miss Priss :wink:

There’s not much to doing your bath and kitchen plumbing. One thing I did on my first skoolie that I am going to do on my big bus. It’s a good idea to have toilet on it’s own “blackâ€
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Welcome Miss Priss! You've came to the best place on the web for bus info....the amount of knowledge and experienced people here are more than you can imagine.

While I can't tell you what to look for in a bus, I can tell you what I'm doing TO my mine. Look at my last post...I put it on there a few minutes ago just for you.

And when you get your bus, please post photos and progress to share with us all :thumbup: :roll:
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed