Travel Channel Show - Anyone in CA Interested?

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

heathmitch

Travel Channel Show - Anyone in CA Interested?

Post by heathmitch »

Hi, Bus Barn --

I'm a producer on a new show that will air on the Travel Channel, called "My RV Life." In it, we explore different aspects of RV culture, especially people who build and/or customize their own vehicles.

If anyone lives in Southern California (we're in LA, but could drive a few hours in any direction) and might be interested in showing off their work on the show, I'd love to hear from you -- please e-mail me (or just post back) at heathmitch@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Heather Mitchell
Associate Producer
My RV Life

Re: Travel Channel Show - Anyone in CA Interested?

Post by Guest »

Hi Heather,
Glad to see the Travel Channel showing a continual interest in the expanding RV market. As director of Southpoint.com, a travel destination service, my wife and I were featured on a segment of the Discovery Civilization channel four years ago. I will inquire with people we know that have customized RVs and forward to you if they are interested.

Regards,
Carl Burnham
Director
Southpoint.com
Travel America and RV Destination Guides
heathmitch wrote:Hi, Bus Barn --

I'm a producer on a new show that will air on the Travel Channel, called "My RV Life." In it, we explore different aspects of RV culture, especially people who build and/or customize their own vehicles.

If anyone lives in Southern California (we're in LA, but could drive a few hours in any direction) and might be interested in showing off their work on the show, I'd love to hear from you -- please e-mail me (or just post back) at heathmitch@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Heather Mitchell
Associate Producer
My RV Life