Lucky Guy!

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

graydawg

Post by graydawg »

Broadcasting live from Fort GRAYDAWG, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. but being the fat man I am, I will not try to sing. There is a lot going on lately here, some of it amuseing, some not so. I was visited this evening by a preacher, named Rab, just happened out of the blue, he wanted me to manage a RV park about a hundred miles from here. The Suburban is back home or should I say whats left of it, was placed there to make a statement. I hope this can be resolved peacefully, it is in the hands of the local police and detectives at present. We will see! I have held my temper at bay for over 2 weeks today, might actually be a record of some type. :o well anyway just a update of sorts. James in da GRAYDAWG
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
rlaggren

Post by rlaggren »

When I've taken a hit from thieves, it's always hurt in the gut. So far I've been lucky enough not to catch them at it or I likely'd have a record I don't need. Bad feelings and only thing ever helped was time. Just kept on telling myself that the thing wasn't worth getting sick over and eventually with enough distance I saw that was right.

Keep lettin' us know, Dawg. Take care.

Rufus
splummer

Post by splummer »

i ve taken a hit before ,not a big one but a hit .my attitude is if you really need something i have just ask ,but please dont steal from me .years ago thru the internet i was talking to some power wagon people and soon after i had one here trying to take something off on one of my doner trucks, so iam careful now with theinternet
just because you ride the bus , it doesnt make you a bus person
the bus stopped and i got on and thats how it all began