Older Motorhomes

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

graydawg

Post by graydawg »

I did, but ony after looking at the air intakes first, morning coffee on the observation deck/drivers compartment would be great for a lakefront retreat, parking spot would and make a fine home.
James in da GRAYDAWG
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
yugogypsy

Re: Older Motorhomes

Post by yugogypsy »

We're cleaning and fixing Rob's Fleury again, Flying Tortoise has the updated pictures and I asked him very sweetly to post them on the project Fleury thread. We are doing a complete makeover this time, got new cushions and curtains out of an Aspen, took the carpet out and FINALLY fixed that FOUL smell in the bathroom, the darn recirculating toilet screen got plugged :roll: and Rob had to take the whole toilet apart and scrub and then hose it clean.

Today he is under the Fleury removing the remains of the air conditioning and I've been on the phone to the dealership in Saskatchewan that it came from, trying to track down a repair manual.

There sure are a lot of those Fleury's for sale, from here to Thunder Bay Ontario.

Cheers
Lois
Bash On Regardless!