Q: Do You Know How Many of Your Tax Dollars are Wasted?

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

Sharkey
Original Founder

Q: Do You Know How Many of Your Tax Dollars are Wasted?

Post by Sharkey »

A: ALL OF THEM !!!.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Griff
~(G)Q

Post by Griff »

...and the choir said "AMEN!" (...and even though it is ILLEGAL for the gov to tax our personal income, just try not paying them...don't get me started... :x :twisted: )
~(G)Q Arduously Avoiding Assimilation
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

Too easy! Gotta make these questions harder if you want there to be any challenge at all!!
splummer

Post by splummer »

:x :x :x :x it is illegle to tax personal income, like you said dont pay and see what happens, its ok for the gov. to shut down but iam supposed to keep running :x :x :x
just because you ride the bus , it doesnt make you a bus person
the bus stopped and i got on and thats how it all began
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x But when we flush the toilet, we all like to see the TURD go bye-bye! :x :x :x :D :D :x
Dualfuel

Post by Dualfuel »

Google maps still has the half mile long row of crap our government bought and then threw out at Abu Ghraib Prison. The Yanmar engine in this picture, was thrown out along with a mate. I made it a personal mission to offer each and every man (and the girl) in my unit a light set generator to take home with them. There were 53 people in our unit, and 75 light sets that were on that junk row. Each light set was a Magnum 6K unit, worth $8000 a pop. In the end, we bulldozed them into a hole.
http://www.youtube.com/user/buddasdad#p ... _jBlGgNd88
The Yanmars were never started. I ended up sending them home in the mail. First I went to the post master, and found that if the engines were new, never run, they could be shipped in the mail. So I Q-tipped out the shipping oil, and took them apart, showing the pieces to the inspectors, and for $40 mailed home a $1500 engine. Ironically, folks would get in trouble for shipping an AK47 (which you can buy here for $600), but a non-EPA Yanmar went by unnoticed. Anyhow, waste? Oh yeah, read the next post.
Dualfuel

Post by Dualfuel »

I had three 40ft shipping containers that were going back to the states empty. I shipped home 17 discarded light set generators, for the folks in my unit. I also shipped 8 engines, gloves, tape, wire, and 7 thousand pounds of nuts, bolts, washers, self tapping screws, pipe fittings, and you name it hardware. ALL of which I picked out of the junk pile. I ended up with a new water purification set, cement tools, and boots. BOOTS! enough to last me my life time.
I just could not stand it. All the money, being spent and then thrown away. I just couldn't do it. I had to box it up.
Anyhow, after that, I firmly believe that the US government needs a massive diet. NO idling government vehicles, No comp time, No more BS. Its disgusting.
splummer

Post by splummer »

yep and waste goes on ,they claim its not worth bringing back home, i saw the waste trucks ,jeeps etc just bulldozed into the ground, me being a pack rat all my life was sick to witness this, we were not allowed to shipp anything home. steve
just because you ride the bus , it doesnt make you a bus person
the bus stopped and i got on and thats how it all began
somewhereinusa

Post by somewhereinusa »

How about making a politician live on what I make for a year.