Time for a Poll

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

yugogypsy

Time For a poll

Post by yugogypsy »

:D to Rudy for keeping the site going

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
tamangel
Roving Reporter

Post by tamangel »

maybe Shark(ey) has been affected:

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/29 ... d-control/

Mike
Dusty

Re: Time For a poll

Post by Dusty »

yugogypsy wrote::D to Rudy for keeping the site going

Lois
Rudy is not keeping the site going , he has left and taken all his posts with him.

Lets wait and see what sharkey has to say in his "announcement" .

Regards
58 Bedford House
yugogypsy

Time For a poll

Post by yugogypsy »

Rudy has to think about survival above all right now so I can understand him withdrawing.

I have not seen posts from some of "the other regulars" from sharkey.com so I guess we wait and hang on tight.

And Dusty--I just looked at a bus :D 67 GMC, runs like a peach, camperised but a LONG time ago and could use an update, but everything works and its got a 3 way fridge.

No shower but that can be figured out. IF the other people who are looking at it this weekend and if it hasn't sold by the time the ad runs out in the paper, I can buy it on payments, because the guy is a friend of a friend. :D

Wish me luck!

Lois

PS: Mark O-what's your opinion on a 67 GMC bus???
Bash On Regardless!
Headache

Post by Headache »

dburt wrote:Maby I am just a sentimental old geezer, but I liked the way things were on the old original Sharkey website. This new format is just not right! :cry:
I've been much too busy to check in daily so I missed the poll(and not that I'm all that much of a game changer anyway) but I'm with the sentimental crowd. While the style of the site can change over and over again, I'd like to see the content restored as it was. I've been using a ton of those old posts for reference material for my new "project"(which I may be picking up on Friday!) so it would be nice if it was back in place.

Sharkey's was a premier and much referenced and linked site for anyone interested in mobile living! And I LOVED reading the stories over and over again in the "Bus Barn". It's not only the forums I'd like to see restored, I'd love to see the WHOLE site back up!

Look at all the Crown info and pics that were lost when Bus Kid stopped running her site? It would be a shame to not have all that information accessible again!

Thank you Stuart for picking up the reins!