My babies first RV }:o)

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

My babies first RV }:o)

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

91 Toyota, we're going to have a look at it tomorrow and if it as nice as it looks we're drivener home, MLE wants to take a ride to santa fe so I didn't want her sleepin in her car so I found this little guy and it has everything she'll need and it's small and should be pretty easy to handle. She hasn't named it yet so there will be more to come :wink: I feel like I just got my first grand RV :D

http://longisland.craigslist.org/rvs/2606376165.html

Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Re: My babies first RV }:o)

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Well, The kid and I went to check out that little rig but it was in real bad shape. It's weird how people post a couple of old pics of when something looked good from a few years ago for something their trying to sell now thats run down. Maybe they think your not going to have a good look when you get their :screwy: Anyway, he was asking $4500.00 for a little rig that I wouldn't pay 2 grand for. Knuckle head :roll: But the kid and I had a good day hangin, it's been a while 8)
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
rlaggren

Post by rlaggren »

Friend of mine got a Toyota Sunrader (4cyl) a little ago. Likes it a lot because of it's size. Had to put some work into it though. The ones that are "very good" go for some "very good" $$$. <g> For one person looking for a mobile tent, they work real well. Slow but 16+ mpg. BT-Saw-That. Amazing.

Took it over Tioga pass but toward the top we were in first gear; the _truck_ didn't seem to mind but good thing there wasn't much traffic. <g>

Rufus
Headache

Post by Headache »

Well that sucks Dennis. I hope you have better luck soon in finding a livable ride for her.