Project Fleury

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

yugogypsy

Re: Project Fleury

Post by yugogypsy »

Rufus, see your PM's for my reply.

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

Hot Day and Rob just installed a new interior water pump in the Fleury because the old one got left on and burned out. :oops: (guess who left it on) :oops:

He's also testing the Wifi signal from the house to motorhome because I got a new modem this week that does Wifi.

I know it works good for my BlackBerry, better than hooking it to the computer to get the updates.

Project Fleury is on hold after this for a while because Rob hasn't been getting as many hours at work and may end up living here again--BUT I've also got a student coming out from Calgary to attend University of Victoria that needs a place to stay, so Rob has graciously said he'll sleep in my tiny camper.

Take Care All
Lois
Bash On Regardless!
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

No more smelly bathroom! Rob got the manual for the toilet online and it shows how to put a vent on the toilet-which he did and no more smell.

He had to make it liveable because he and his former roommate had words and Rob moved into Fleury about 2 weeks ago.

The insulation worked out great, kept it nice and warm in there all winter and we have a tarp over the roof so no more leaks on unsuspecting dinner guests like me!

We are still pursuing RAT--it seems that when we sealed things up, we sealed him IN instead of chasing him out.

Rob got some rat pellets this week and hopefully we will not have RAT much longer.

Rob has a better job now and will be able to get the carpet and a couple more light fixtures as the old fixtures we re-used aren't working properly.

Rob is contemplating taking out the front bunk and putting in shelves for books and having a "sitting room" area because we aren't having any luck tracing the papers.

I don't mind, just have to move Fleury when I want to put Anastar back in the water--which will be a while from now.

oh blast, got to get the tiller cover mended and my sewing friend was just here yesterday. I'll get to that this week, after wrapping the tiller with something to keep it dry.

Gardening soon too, going to be a busy year--oh AND my pal in Courtenay broke a bone in his right foot and may need help, so I may be posting from my phone if I go up there next week.

Take Care
Lois
Bash On Regardless!