Sort of related to my bus---

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

ol trunt

Sort of related to my bus---

Post by ol trunt »

Hello All. Once again I am in need of your sage advice. Now that I have my big bus, my small bus and my motorcycle camper trailer, I seem to have used up all my "I really need this" ammunition. But I really do need to tow the little Morris woodie wagon behind Honeysuckle Rose when we head off for Yosemite next week. The little engineer, when asked, flat said no and I being of unsound mind asked her why not. Her answer was logical--it will complicate things. I refrained from saying what popped into my head, which was "So what's your point" and nodded acknowledgement and let it rest. I'm running out of time and so far the best idea I've heard yet came from a Micky D coffee in the morning friend who suggested I put a large For Sale sign on the Morris and when she asks why I want to sell it I should tell her its because we never use it anyway----. I think I'll give it a try but I'd like a couple of other suggestions just in case that doesn't work. Jack
Dusty

Re: Sort of related to my bus---

Post by Dusty »

LOL , ,sounds like it's time to develop a hearing difficulty :)
58 Bedford House
Lostranger

Post by Lostranger »

I'm sorry, Jack, but I'm not sure what you're asking. Can you be more specific about what you need that you currently don't have? I thought you were already setup to tow the woody.

I'd love to offer a useless suggestion, but I don't know how to frame it.

Jim
GoodClue

Post by GoodClue »

... it's obvious ... Everyone needs a Morris woodie to tow the motorcycle camper when the weather is too iffy for the bike ... :)
Personally, I have a side hack for my beemer for which I'm working up a fold-out camper ... 4 bolts and it's on or off :thumbup:
"ya gotta have art ..."