Nigerian ex-Princess Needs To Flee Country with $30M USD

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

Damien

Nigerian ex-Princess Needs To Flee Country with $30M USD

Post by Damien »

Ah! .... photo's!

This one is from Nov 16th and 17th of 2003. A bit of snow on the roof and the insulation factor is such that the interior temperature, with the wood stove on it's lowest setting, is in the mid to high eighties. I come out and chainsaw wood in my T-shirt, with a kind of sweedish-sauna attitude. The photo Sharkey placed in my profile has always been something of an embarrasment ... since the front window area and upper roof were under-reconstruction. The roof water-runoff at the front tended to loop back under and get into the window/wall structure. I rebuilt the front edge (extended it about 5 inches) and fixed up the cedar tiles. Result is as shown below.

And ... on the same day the snowy photo was taken, I threw a party for about 35 people. The most number of people on-board at any-one time was 28. Can I try and claim the most number of people on-board a rolling home as a result of a social event ????? My composting toilet ... and it's overflow liquid pipe, exceeded its theoretical flow limits.

dadeo

Post by dadeo »

clean! and i can picture the chandelier swaying back and forth in transit!!
D
Damien

Post by Damien »

Actually you'll see a little space-shuttle hanging off the bottom of the chandalier. That is hanging from a small ring that clips to a small wire cable, that attaches to a clip on the side of the couch. It doesn't swing much ... although to be truthful, the truck has never gone very far.