The Forum's Days (were) Numbered

Report anomolous behavior on the forum here.

Moderator: TMAX

Tim Clevenger

Post by Tim Clevenger »

Sharkey wrote:You don't have to post important stuff, let's just get some dialog going!!!
So shall I post daily naggings about working on the Crown and/or pusher? ;-)

Speaking of, did you finally get the body work and paint done on the pusher? If so, please post a pic.

Tim
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

So shall I post daily naggings about working on the Crown and/or pusher?
Oh sure, I wouldn't want the administrator's post delete button to get rusty without all the spam posts to keep it busy.

No, the Pusher is still a collection of mismatched parts. I was actually approached by the owner of a local car dealership who wanted me to roll it into his shop for body and paint, but i never got around to it. I'll be taking the EV and Pusher to the Eugene utility's Earth Day observation next Saturday to display it, maybe I'll see him again and get a firm offer this time.
Dudley

Your move

Post by Dudley »

How are you coming with your moving?
Have you picked a direction or destination yet?
Dudley
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Started a new topic about the property search issue:
http://www.mrsharkey.com/forum/vwtp.php?t=283
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Two weeks without spam, apparently the changes I made to the code have stopped the flow of garbage. The visual confirmation images are difficult for humans to read, but not impossible, because some Guest posters have dropped by to leave messages. There's even been a bit more postings by members. Things are looking better.
Griff
~(G)Q

Post by Griff »

HUZZAH! :) C'mon folks, let's keep the resuscitation effort going and pump some more life into this much-loved and appreciated resource!

Thanks for keeping it on life support, Sharkey! Hopefully it will fully recover and live a long, happy life! :lol:
~(G)Q Arduously Avoiding Assimilation