Pass word

Report anomolous behavior on the forum here.

Moderator: TMAX

ol trunt

Pass word

Post by ol trunt »

Thanks Stuart!

Microsoft forced Windows 10 on us a couple of days ago which has resulted in all of my pass words being voided along with a few other problems like not being able to print emails because there simply wasn't a "Print" button on the page layout screen for the first day and a half. When magically the Print button appeared, and I pressed it, W10 saw to it that all 7 tries at printing that email were promptly spit out of the printer--there still is no stop print button--- guess I'll just have to wait and see. I find the "Ask me anything" button now on the tool bar especially irritating. It took me an hour and a half to extricate myself from its grip after I made the mistake of pressing it. W7 was pretty good, w8 wasn't very intuitive but I sort of had the hang of it and w10 sucks.

Right now I'm longing for the good old days when my way of communicating was with a couple of tin cans and a taunt string :lol:. Jack
stuartcnz
Site Admin

Re: Pass word

Post by stuartcnz »

No reason you couldn't go back to using a couple of tin cans and a piece of string. You just need to find someone to hold the other end. :D

Oh yeah, the network effect. :banghead: Might be easier said than done.