A Traveller's Network

How can this place be improved?

Moderator: TMAX

graydawg

Post by graydawg »

Stuart got the pontoons in today, will launch into the red river monday morning 8 am brunch and a bottle of bubbly will be broke at 9 am to kristin the GOOD SHIP GRAYDAWG will end up going to the mississippi river sometime this week will call at NEW ORLEANS, La. Still trying to figure out this big round thing with paddles is for, what the hell they always put extra stuff in these ACME KITS you don't need. I sewed all my sheets together hoping I will catch a tail wind, I hope to have enough fuel to get back on, I hear your fuel is a little high priced, so will conserve fuel when at all possible, any way at least getting there I'll be coasting down hill, yaw being down under and all. Keep a eye out for me, I'm not sure which port I will come into, keep a eye over the horizon, I will be the only bus with pontoons, should not be too hard to spot. Have some good beer on hand I will be thirsty by the time I get there.
CHEERS MATE
ps been practicing the lingo, hope to do a lot of shaggin with the local ladies, don't want them to think I ain't never been no where, you know what I mean, by the way will I get many headaches being upside down
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG