Rudy Harley Update

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Re: Rudy Harley Update

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Ok ok ok , all is cool so lets put it to bed for crying out laud :D :roll: :wink: :thumbup:
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

I emailed Rudy today to see if he has any messages to pass on to us.

I myself am just getting over pneumonia and am trying to make some order out of the chaos my house has become.

I hope you're all doing good and progressing with with your projects.

Pit Stop is at STOP and being a big shed right now and Mercy just got a prop for her roof as it was sagging.

I have a camper to clean and wash and find a leak in. I'm also van hunting because my Caravan needs too much front end work for the condition the motor is in (bad valve guide).

Take Care Everyone
HUGS
Lois
Bash On Regardless!
Headache

Post by Headache »

Dennis The Bus Dweller wrote:Ok ok ok , all is cool so lets put it to bed for crying out laud :D :roll: :wink: :thumbup:
AHA!!! I'm so glad you are posting more! I would like to read more of your stories, see more kitty pics and that good cookin of yours!

Ready for the snow storm? :)
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

Stuart,

In all honesty. I think some of us here have still not grown up. Which is why I no longer post as often. If people don't/can't understand where I'm coming from, I leave them to their own business.

I am still looking for a door hinge for Mercy if anyone out there has one, through Mercedes they cost a mint, ditto for the grille badge.

I have an extra set of Mercedes Transporter tires if anyone needs them and has something to trade that I can use on Pit Stop or Mercy--and yes I know that should be in the buy/sell /trade section.

I'm willing to play nice, but I don't like my ideas stepped on either and rather than get defensive, I'm just going to ignore the person who did it and go on with my projects.

I also need some 1967 Ford school bus windows if anyone has some.

Thanks
Lois
Bash On Regardless!
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

I have been away. Now that I am back, I will clean my house.
Got love? Give love.
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Rudy wrote:I have been away. Now that I am back, I will clean my house.
Oh yeah, you do that, Rudy. While you are at it, be sure to tell everyone here the reason that you thought it was necessary to delete thousands and thousands of other user's posts when you were given moderator privileges...
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

Sharkey wrote:
Rudy wrote:I have been away. Now that I am back, I will clean my house.
Oh yeah, you do that, Rudy. While you are at it, be sure to tell everyone here the reason that you thought it was necessary to delete thousands and thousands of other user's posts when you were given moderator privileges...
MR. SHARKEY!!! This is where we ALL grow up and play nice. Please retract that rude and SARCASTIC post.

Welcome back Rudy, I've missed you. I hope this rudeness doesn't drive you back into hiding

HUGS
Lois
Bash On Regardless!
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Gee, Lois, you seemed to have some strong feelings on the subject at the time:

http://nomadicista.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1873&p=16662

Rudy must have hit bottom pretty hard if he has suddenly come 'round to the burnt-out shell of a forum he left behind 18 months ago looking for friends.

You do realize that he is the main reason I took the forum down off my site to begin with?
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

Okay, I admit saying that, I felt some of the things I'd said were important and should be left up for reference for others.

But it's NOT a National Disaster that they got deleted.

Rudy contributes a lot of good ideas and some very yummy recipes! So let's just let the past go and "play nice"

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Well, fine. If everyone else is so willing to forgive and forget, there might be a place for the weaselly little squeeze box player. God only knows this place could use some activity. Of course, Rudy will have some forgiving to do as well, I seem to remember a certain forum member going off on him like a stick of dynamite shortly before he left in a huff those many months ago. Oh, and he won't have his minion, Chuckles, to back him up with racist and politically incorrect euphemisms like before.

My work here is done. See you in a couple more years.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

To Mr. Sharkey

I guess that you cannot forgive and forget. I harbor no ill will towards you. My absence was due to different directions.

I do admit to being highly disgruntled towards the end of my postings on your forum. I think you may have had something to do with that.

My intention at that time was just to extract my posts. I do not think that I erased thousand and thousands of other people's posts.

I would think that it was a good gesture that I put back the pictures that I eliminated from my thread.

Try to think something good that I did for you when I sent you a hundred dollars to buy your horse a horse blanket.

But you just want to call me names.
Last edited by Rudy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got love? Give love.
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

Mr. Sharkey,
I also am sorry you won't forgive and forget. Now would somebody post a pic of Rudy with his accordion, I rather like it.

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Ok Kids
I pretty much stay out of any and all of the bickering that may go on but let’s not forget who the real “Owner/Boss” is here. Years and years ago we all started to filter in to the original “MrSharkey” that was/is owned by a guy who has been living this life style for way more years than any or most of us who was gracious enough to fix it so we could interact with each other in order to swap ideas and improve the way we live in this great life style. He even went as far as creating an entire new site so that he could bring a sense of peace back to a site originally assembled for his own use as a blog that out siders/us could come and poke around to get info after a couple of “Guest” which is what we are here “Guests” found it necessary to over step there bounds because of their own troubled lives which frankly was a pretty selfish act… I’m a relatively twisted guy but I have no room for selfishness in my life or in the lives of the people I spend time with… That being said, I was not born the selfless, social butterfly that I am today :D My past is riddled with mistakes and “we all make them” so keeping that in mind, letting Rudy stop around the clubhouse now and then may not be a big crime but I would say it’s in his lap to regain “any” level of trust within this community which I can only assume will take quite some time and I would also suggest to “The Boss” he never be allowed to have the key to the back door again. So Let’s get on with our great community and the life style we all think so much of 8) We’re coming up on a great time of year so let’s try a keep the peace unless of course someone needs to get there ass booted out of here for the last time :wink:

PS: I like Rudy. I probably talk to him once a month by phone “But” when one of us f*cks up we owe it to the community to own up, apologize and mean it and feel lucky to once again be part of this clubhouse

Ok, I’ll get down off my soap box now :wink:
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Mark R. Obtinario
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Mark R. Obtinario »

Welcome back Rudy.
yugogypsy

Post by yugogypsy »

Dennis!!!!

How would you feel if you got locked put--NO FAIR!

Sharkey started a great site--but he was downright "SNARKEY" in his post yesterday!

I'm going to keep saying this until people get it!!! FORGIVE AND FORGET PERMANENTLY--LET THE PAST GO AND ENJOY WHAT WE HAVE NOW--and my vote is for Rudy to be allowed to "play nice" with the rest of us!

Lois :banghead: (Smarten up you lot, my head hurts!)
Bash On Regardless!