Bus with Redwood house top, for sale

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

George W.

Bus with Redwood house top, for sale

Post by George W. »

This bus is located on page 142, on the bottom of "Some Turtles Have Nice Shells." It needs some TLC. We would be willing to sale this home for $2000.00, since it is in need of care. It has two lofts, front and back of the upper home of the bus. It comes with eight sky lights, high grade tongue and grooved red wood interior, and oak floor. Upper home was built by a boat builder. He used 2x6's to make it strong. Along with all of this it has four stained glass window, two on either side of the raised home, a complete kitchen, room for a sofa, work area in the back and plenty of storage through out. Only interested people can contact George Winfield at 541-935-1231. The bus is located in Veneta Oregon, west of Eugene. It is not in running condition, but has a 351 Cleveland with a C6 automatic transmission. Several things are needed and it was towed to it's current location. If there is a kind, motivated buyer out there we would love to see this home, mine for 10 years and George's for 15 years, go to a good home. Please feel free to email me at hippygirl02@earthlink.net

Cami

[edit by Sharkey]
For those of you who haven't purchased your copy of Some Turtles Have Nice Shells (shame on you ! :D) , here is a photo of the bus that is being offered:

[/edit]
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Bus w/ Redwood house top

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Hi Cami

Do you have any resent interior photos? she's a sweet looking rig on the outside though. :lol:
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
heartsong98109

Paticulars on Da beautiful Bus

Post by heartsong98109 »

Hi Cami, does said lovely bus have toilet, shower, (heat source)stove, tanks for fresh water all the standard kind of stuff for live aboard or is it more simple in it's interior. And do you know the particulars of what the vehicle needs, I was wanting to do a cost estimate of repairs. Thanks, I say again lovely ride.
Dabear
cami for george

sold the beauti bus

Post by cami for george »

This is a notice that this bus has been sold. Thank you to all that responded. It is sad to see our home go, but we believe that it is going to the place where it can come alive again. Happy trails and until we meet again.

Cami