What do you look like?

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

LOL...now that is cool...I can almost hear it :D
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Wait until I animate Rudy's bagpipes! :shock:
Bob

Post by Bob »

I tried to create an avatar using a picture and making it smaller on tinypics just so that you all could laugh and screw around with it...but it wouldnt work. :?
Wherever I am...I am home.
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

EZRABLU, ain't nobody got any room to judge, if you never take any one's advice take that with til the end. I have danced this dance of life just 50 years 7 month's if you don't have any regrets you have not lived, if you never made a bad decision you have never decided anything for yourself, if you never fell down its because you never tried to walk, and the list could continue for miles, some one said something bout casting the first stone if ye had no sins any body remember that one, can't seem to remember where I heard it or might have dreamed it. another is about living in glass house and throwing rocks not a good idea for anyone. I damn sure ain't perfect and if there is a pearly gate, I'm hoping for a good deeds exception clause or I will be in some deep shit. I still don't really know why I am still alive cause I shouldn't by most folks account, my last 16 years has been a living hell, and maybe I should write a book, it would be a depressing ass read, and some would ask damn you don't have enough sense to give up yet, and I am still ready to go on the next great adventure in life, so in the end you have to live life to the fullest and you better enjoy it, not sure if there is reincarnation but ain't waiting till then to find out either, and if their is I want to be a rich womans poodle but there is no guaratee of anything just faith, I actually think you are a blessing to life myself and stop giving a shit what others thought a long time ago.THATS MY OPINION and I AM JAMES IN DA GRAYDAWG now lets dance the next dance and have FUN IN LIFE
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

I am scared to put my picture on here now, Sharkey would probably make dartboards out of it, only time it helped not learning how to do something I was sure it would pay off one day. James in da GRAYDAWG
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Thus sayith the Dawg :D ...you can't hide Dawg! :D

graydawg

Post by graydawg »

CHUCK THATS NOT ME THAT DUDE IS UGLIER THAN ME
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Every time I look at my new "action avatar", I am reminded of when the video tape came out of that man's chest in the movie Videodrome.

That movie featured Debby Harry from the band Blondie.

I always thought she was pretty.
Got love? Give love.
somewhereinusa

I'll play

Post by somewhereinusa »

These have nothing to do with buses, but there aren't many pics of me,I'm usually behind the camera. Second business is stock dog event pictures, just branching out into barrel racing.

In a previous life, I trained stockdogs for a living. Field trialed all over the country. I don't train for other people anymore, but I have always had a Border Collie in the truck with me. I missed having a WORKING dog, and a friend talked me into another pup. She may be the best I have ever had. In just a few training sessions she could do farm work, even placed high in a couple of field trials.
Molly moving goats.
One of my favorite pictures, after the work was done.

Dick
rlaggren

Post by rlaggren »

Hey Dick

Those collies have a special place. Something about the way they live their work and require the others on their team to pull weight... I love to watch trials, the move and flow. I'm a cat guy myself, but them little dogs are sure shooting showing us something.

Glad to set ur post.

Rufus
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

So right, Rufus. I watch my Amish neighbors dogs round up the cows for milking and even the huge Belgian horses to get them hitched up. What an awesome ability you have Dick to train these dogs. They are VERY smart.

Your goats are wonderful! My sister raised goats a while back. Here's my little niece who seemed to know how to hold the bottle just right :D

ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

:D
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

Let's see if I can get this to work. Guess which one is me.

Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

Well, how about that? It seems to have worked.
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

The happy one?