Rudy's CD ... !!!

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

GoodClue

Rudy's CD ... !!!

Post by GoodClue »

Hello Rudy ...

Just got your CD ... :!: Excellent :!: putting your album on my mp3 player ... a real pleasure meeting you through your music.

Doug
TMAX
Officer Hormel

Post by TMAX »

Hi Rudy, got your CD as well. Again, thank you / Tom

TMAX
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Thanks for listening. Either tomorrow or Friday, you'll be getting more. They even come in a reusable plastic food storage tub. A cool feature. They were cheaper than boxes, and they were made in USA. I bought all of them that were at the store. I hope they restock before my next and final shipment. I think I am kinda overloading everyone with the mass of CDs I am sending. I just want to get this project done. I wrote to Sharkey and said I was running out of projects, but I love posting to the forum. Then I got an idea for another show and tell on the "Other Stuff" forum. Let me know if you would like to see and hear about the many flashlights that I have. I'll really have to get creative after that one. I am still looking forward to getting the excellent turkey photo. I put out a lot of shelled corn today. Rudy
TMAX
Officer Hormel

Post by TMAX »

Rudy... Thank You Thank You Thank You for using reusable tubs. Carin and I eat out a lot and use them ALL the time. Her motto is "just say no to styrofoam". Their work will not end with the CDs.

Please bring on information about the flashlights as I am a hard-core light bulb collector (just ask Sharkey).

TMAX
TMAX
Officer Hormel

Post by TMAX »

Hi Rudy, your CDs arrived earlier today, thank you. Please keep an eye open for an envelope I mailed in your direction yesterday.

TMAX
dburt

Rudy got talent!!

Post by dburt »

Hey Rudy, your music CDs arrived today, and I started listening to them out in my shop as I cleaned it. You and your fellow musicians sure can pluck the strings and tickle those ivories. I really envy your musical ability, and I look forward to many hours of listening pleasure! As soon as I can rustle up some spare coin, it will be coming your way.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

TMAX, I got your letter today. Thanks. It sure will help out on my next shipment. I figure to get them out in four or five days. Rudy
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Well, Yesterday started out a typical day in the life of a bus dweller and then came a Rud awakening. I went to the post office to find a pile of CD’s waiting for me ( and I don’t mean Cross dressers ) :D Rudy, What a talented bunch of guys you are. It just keeps goin on with you. U DA Man! Im gonna hook yah up when my balance comes in next week. Good luck to you buddy
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

I've got the last batch of CDs copied and printed. Just saving up to send them off. I'll be glad when this project is over, then I can move on to the flashlight show and tell. That will be fun. Rudy
splummer

Post by splummer »

hi rudyjust reading some post here and was wondering what type of music you do. steve
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Steve, I, and we, play instrumental music. Mandolins, guitar, accordions. Send me your address and I'll send you a few CDs. My email is: rootseller333@gmail.com. Rudy
splummer

Post by splummer »

thank you very much rudy, cant wait to listen to your c d :D . have been listening to a few people who use an accordian , like the sound, a band that uses it alot , the cowboy junkies, coming next spring up here . next time i go south ,i plann on visting the delta area, lots of good music there but want to hear and see it before it disapears.ahh music is always on here almost 24 hrs a day. thanks so much. steve
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Hey Y'all, I can not send any more CDs right now because, what little money I have left, has to go to food for me and the dogs and propane for heat. If anyone really wants any more CDs, you'll have to fork up some bucks to pay for packaging them and sending them. I really wish I could do this on my own, and I certainly will, when I get some income coming in, but right now, it is dire straits for me. Thanks for understanding. I know you have no obligations for the ones I have sent already. I just want you to enjoy them.
dburt

Post by dburt »

Rudy- I want you to know I have not forgot about sending some coin your way when my ship comes in too. I have been stuck in the work doldrums also, I can't seem to get anything sold or get any construction work for my backhoe. It is frustrating as you well know! I hope when your ship comes in you are not stuck at the airport. When the government announced this week that the recession was over, I just laughed. Little do they know! Maby we all should have been bankers, that way we could fail big time and get paid very well to do it. Did you also hear the announcement this week of the AIG executive bonuses they are paying out? I wish I could figure out how to get on that government sponsored and tax payer funded pork barrel gravy train. I probably wouldn't stay happy for long though, I would feel guilty for legally stealing from the poor tax payers.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Yes sir, The rich get richer. I would love to see one of those silver spooned jerks just have to struggle for once in their lives. I have to give credit to Michael Jackson for funding Weird Al Yankovich's "Eat It" project on VH1. At least he spread some of his wealth around.