Singles Site

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

stuartcnz
Site Admin

Singles Site

Post by stuartcnz »

With the recent talk of food rolling over to the need for a singles/dating/matchmaking site for house truckers/bus dwellers I thought that perhaps I could look into setting one up and have had a brief look at some of the available software for it.

What kind of interest do you think it would get?

What would people want out of the site? Functionality? What would they want it to do?

I can look into it further if people want me to.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Stuart, As you can tell, I am not working today, so I spend my time perusing Sharkey's site. Perhaps you can tell that there are a handful of regulars on the forums. I think, also, that most of them are satisfied with their current status of relationships (with or without a mate). I know that "mate" connotes different definitions in different parts of the globe. I think that most of the posters are settled in to where they are, whether it be by themselves or with a proper partner. I admire your effort to help out the few of us who are inept at finding someone to share our lifestyles with. Please continue with your efforts. You will see that it will do some good for many that we do not even know yet. Viva Los Buses. (Long live the buses). Rudy