People ask me

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Rudy

People ask me

Post by Rudy »

People ask me how I came to post the bus build and my brother's Volvo machine. My answer is that eight months ago, when I was cruisin' around the internet, I thought I would enjoy looking at some motorhomes. After a few sites, I discovered a story entitled Thirty Years In A Housetruck.
I was engrossed from the first paragraph. Even though I could barely keep my eyes open at that time of night, I read every word. It is my favorite collection of words (a book). When I was reading it, each word called out to me.
Well, six months went by, and I never did forget Sharkey's house truck story. At this time, I had already purchased my bus and had been building the interior. I had many pictures in my digital camera.
So, one night, in my usual solitude, I went to read Sharkey's story again. This time, I was totally captivated. It was such a thrill that it inspired to take the pictures of the Blue Bird bus and put them "out there". Thanks, Sharkey. Rudy
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Yes, very clever, trying to get me to write another installment. It's coming, I have to go back and re-read what I wrote last fall to pick up the tone and flavor, then you'll be able to get your life fantasy/reality fix.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

I’m so excided. Bring it on :)
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
dburt

Post by dburt »

Ditto me too! DB
Griff
~(G)Q

Post by Griff »