Discussions about all things related to boats.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 870
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:05 pm
- Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 2:32 pm
- Location: San Francisco/Chicago
Thanks Stuart. Good people, good place.
- Posts: 961
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:40 am
Yes, really good video and people
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:22 pm
- Location: Cobble Hill, B.C. Canada
I currently have 2 books out of our local library and they both feature China Cloud, one is "Builders of the Pacific Coast by Lloyd Kahn and the other is Salt on the Wind which tells of the adventures of Allen Farrell and his wife Sharie and all the boats they built together.
Bash On Regardless!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest