Discussions about all things related to boats.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 870
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:05 pm
- Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm
- Location: Southern California
Not exactly the Moron Brothers but lots of the same freedom. Both will provide me with pleasant dreams--though hopefully I'll be traveling in my little bus
- Posts: 787
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 pm
- Location: Oklahoma
Nice.....that's how I feel about the travel trailer....and soon the bus, hopefully!!
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:13 pm
- Location: Smyrna GA
Great film. It makes you want to start out on your own adventure. I really enjoyed that!
2000 Gillig Phantom
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest