Alternative Fuels of all sorts, Biodiesel, Electric, Human Power, Steam, etc.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:05 pm
- Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 2:32 pm
- Location: San Francisco/Chicago
Sausalito? Looks like the small business patch on the bay just north of the tourist section. Right below Fred's Fine Food. <g>
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:26 pm
Nice video of Renovo, they've been pretty much the Rolls Royce of wooden bikes for at least a decade.
On the other hand , there is a wooden bike movement ( no pun ) , the following link gives an idea on extent : http://bikerodnkustom.homestead.com/woodeye.html
Dennis The Bus Dweller
- Seasoned Nomadicista
- Posts: 1861
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:33 am
- Location: Southold N.Y.
These are great
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests