new to forum for us bus nuts!!!

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

vtwinmotors

new to forum for us bus nuts!!!

Post by vtwinmotors »

im thomas i own a 1980 chevy school bus its been ripped up from floor to roof and let me tell you all this !!!!!!! why did i not find this place sooner??? my thought was, thomas no sane human would love to live in a bus like you! rusted floors, hidden toys,gaskets spitting water on you as you try to sleep in the rain in a leaking tin coffin!!! but you should see my wood stove!!! its the second one the first one made me so p.o.!!! i live in colorado so i spent 2 winters in it. and the new stove dam!!! anyways im tearing it down again! so all you guys stuff can be used ! i love all your buses!!! veery smart humans on this forum! i will join and post pics of my pain/love as we all know and love A BUS
Dj

Post by Dj »

well, i won't speak for the other guys, but...

what on earth gave you the idea I was human? :D :D :D

Welcome aboard! why not go ahead and register a full account, so your posts won't say "Guest" next to them.

When you get a chance, send us some pics of your bus. I love to see what others have done with theirs, since I'm still very much in the design stages with mine.
Griff
~(G)Q

Post by Griff »

Dj wrote:well, i won't speak for the other guys, but...what on earth gave you the idea I was human?
Or SANE, for that matter! :wink: By all means, give us details! We feed on pictures and details!
~(G)Q Arduously Avoiding Assimilation