"Buses Gone Wild"

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

patrick young

"Buses Gone Wild"

Post by patrick young »

The following is an incredibly annoying presentation of "Buses Gone Wild", blaring out on your TV screen at 3 am)

"Warning, you're about to go on the ride of your life, Buses Gone Wild Ultimate Rush takes you where the action is, with more buses, more sex, and more hot young buses than ever before (bus voices in background "Buses Gone Wild, Ultimate Rush") as hot young college buses do it for the first time.

Buses Gone Wild brings you the hottest young college buses wearing nothing but their paint.

This time Buses Gone Wild has gone too far (missed the off ramp) See hot young college buses doing it for their first drive.

(Shoot to video of stupid looking buses, opening up their engine, radiator and spare tire doors and shouting "Woooooooooooooooooooooooo")

At Buses gone Wild, we always appreciate a perfect pair of headlights. So you can get them both for only $9.99 Order with your credit card, and also get First Timers.

These hot young buses will never forget their first time (squeaky annoying bus voice in back ground "It's my first time" ) and neither will you when you throw the goddam remote at the TV screen, again and again.

(Shoot to video of stupid looking buses, (again),... shouting.... "Wooooo000000ooo"......dancing, rubbing their rear bumpers together)

So stop missing out on all the naturally aspirated action we could never show you on TV. Just dial now 1 559 251-3814 to get buses gone wild Ultimate Rush, and buses Gone wild First Timers. Order now!
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

???? errrr, Ooohhh kaaaayyyy, whatever. I guess this would be as good a time as any to mention that last week I watched a DVD video of Pink Floyd's "Live at Pompeii" concert film, and now I have "Echoes Part 1" running in a continuous loop inside my head. I'd say it's driving me crazy, but I actually am rather enjoying it.