Crown Supercoach

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

MrBreeze

Crown Supercoach

Post by MrBreeze »

OK, I Just Found A Couple Minutes To Post A Few Pictures. Sorry I Have Kept You Waiting. Life Is Very Busy Around Here At The BUS RESCUE.
Enjoy.

The Crown At The Q....Looks Like A Toy Next To The Eagles.

This Is The Day I First Picked Up The Crown And Drove To A Friends House About 50 Miles. This Is When I Really Feel In LOVE.

Still At The POs ( The Guy Was A Jerk )I Almost Didnt Buy Yhe Bus Once There. He Wanted The Money Before I Even Looked At The Bus !!. So...I Took A Chance. He Shoots....He Scores !!!!

On The Way Back Home I HAd A Blow Out That Took Both Tires Out. !!!
Cost A Grand To Get Back On The Road

Then It Got Dark !!!!!!!!!!

8.2 Detroit..This Engine And Auto Trans Had A Total If 300 Miles On Them At The Time I Picked Her Up. WOW...( Thats NEW Not Rebuilt ) The More I Drove Her The Better The Crown Ran. The Bus Runs SWEET !!!!

Heres A Shot Of Both The Crowns I Bought Together Before The Trip Back To Denver. Both Crowns Were Bought On A Monday On Ebay. Who Besides A Knuklehead HAs There Auction End On A Monday Morning ?? Well It Worked Out Good For Me !!

1976 Crown Twinscrew..855 Cummins Turbo With A 10 Speed Roadranger. This Bus Hauls ASS !!! I Really Like This Bus Alot. Hell At The Price I Won This Bus At...I Will Take 10 More !!!

OK....Thats All The Time I Have.,,,I Will Take Some More And Post Them Soon.

I HOPE This Makes Everyone HAPPY.
JOHN
Last edited by MrBreeze on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

John,

Cool buses, thanks for all the pics.

Chuck
Granny

Post by Granny »

Well, yes we are happy you finally posted photos :) . Those are some sweet buses. No we are not happy, we think we want them buses :cry: . I promised not to mention that we have been eyeing the keys left in the ignition of the one :shock: .
Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
MrBreeze

Post by MrBreeze »

Thank You Granny. For Some Reason When Im On This Site...Part Of The Right Side Of The Page Gets Cut Off ?? I Have Tryed Eveything I Know.

So......Part Of What You Wrote Is Gone To Me.. All I See Is..Not Happy And Then The Next Line Reads.....Them Buses. So...On And So...On

So You See.......Its Hard To Understand What Your Posting ?? :? Ends Of Sentences Are Cut Off At The Right. If There To Long :cry:

This Is The Only Site I Have This Problem On...Kinda Sucks Because I Miss A Lot.

Yea, I Love Buses !!!. Kinda Crazy I Know. BUT, When You Have A Yard Full Of Buses..For Some Reason It Attracts Other Bus Nuts To Stop By. Its A Great Way To Get More Buses !!! :lol:

I Hate It When Knukleheads..Say...What You Gonna Do With All Them There Buses !!??...Its Simple I Tell Them.... NONYAA

10-4

MrBreeze
splummer

Post by splummer »

mr breeze , there is no issues with having more then one , come and join us on the chat , when you see us there thanks for the great pics.
Granny

Post by Granny »

John,
The reason you are having troubles is: one of your pictures is posted too big. I have to scroll back and forth, also, to read the entire postings. Not a problem, someone here should be able to tell you how to fix that (not me, as I can't even figure out how to post the pictures). The one that is posted too large appears to be the one of the engine, guess also the top one of you in the driver's seat. Maybe somebody more computer savy than me will come along and explain all this to ya.
Still, we appreciate seeing the buses.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

John, Granny is correct. The ideal size for photos posted to the forum is 640 X 480 max. If you use TinyPic for posting, you should click resize before you upload. You can always go back and edit your posts. Replace the bigger photos with correct size ones. Email me if you have a problem with it. Rudy
Got love? Give love.