Anyone heard from Sharkey lately?

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

A Sharkey fan

Anyone heard from Sharkey lately?

Post by A Sharkey fan »

I'm a long time reader from Boston (since back when there was only one Crown page, I just never registered or posted before). I see his "30 Years..." story has not been updated for awhile. Looks like newest Sharkey post was on Jan 28 about Air Brakes under "Aspiring bus manic needs some advice please" thread. Hope eveythings ok for him... Anybody seen or heard from him since then?
lemmiwinks

Post by lemmiwinks »

Considering that story started in 2005, I think it's just the pace Mr Sharkey goes at. Methinks he's got plenty going on away from the computer :wink:
Truckingturtle
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Truckingturtle »

Sharkey's OK. He came by my cabinet shop Friday to pick up firewood and sawdust. He's been very busy and is taking a hiatus from being on line so much. He says when he's ready he'll be back and let us know what's been going on. His horse is doing well.
A Sharkey Fan

Post by A Sharkey Fan »

Thanks Roger, appreciate the update. I think we all understand what a time-sink online stuff can be when there's more important projects to tackle.

Now that I've posted I suppose ought to register... But my 'bus' is just a 13 year old Roadtrek and I haven't done alot to it yet. Sharkey's Crown project and Rob Gray's Wothellizat 1 & 2 are great inspirations.

-BluegrassBoy in Boston
j_nigrelli

Post by j_nigrelli »

A Sharkey Fan wrote:... but my 'bus' is just a 13 year old Roadtrek ...

at least you have one!
Griff
~(G)Q

Post by Griff »

Indeed! Thank you for the update! Didn't want to put any additional pressure on but was concerned, considering all that was (is) going on in his life.

Glad to know he is OK, and will look forward to his posts when he gets to them in his own time!
~(G)Q Arduously Avoiding Assimilation
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Hey that's good news, I imagine that having as much talent as Sharkey has, he gets pulled in too many directions.
Glad he's OK.