Elden's Bus Right Side Complete

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

etinhidesert

Post by etinhidesert »

Hi Chuck!

I don't have any side glass. I traded it all to Glenn in Mojave several years ago for some chrome bumper teeth. My bus was a sister bus to the one he had, and side glass in one was used to replace missing and broken glass on the other. So, in the end, the glass that was in one and put in the other is now in the one. :roll: I do have the emergency door and a complete drivers sliding window.

Elden
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Hi Elden,

I might need the drivers sliding window. I tried to send you a PM the other day, but I don't know if it went thru.
Could you email me?

Chuck
wstcstslider

Post by wstcstslider »

Paneling the sides is a lot of work but you will be glad you got the old bus windows out of there. I removede the bus windows only in the back half of my bus. The front half I wanted to keep some of the bus feel so I left the bus windows in. What is the bus feel I was hanging on to? DRAFTY! COLD!
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Yes, drafty and cold is what you get with bus windows.
Got love? Give love.
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

My buddy Jody and I had to make a last minute run up to Hesperia to procure a go kart for his son. In a previous PM, Elden said he would save the drivers side slider that I needed for my 69 Crown, so I sent him a PM when I knew for sure we were going that way. Elden called me about 20 minutes before we got to the go kart, he said we could stop by. As it turned out Elden was only about 5 miles from where picked up the kart.
He let us check out his bus. It is a very cool 40' 3 axle, with a Cummins 220 and a 10 speed Roadranger.
We had a good time and Elden had some good advice that I can use with my 69' Crown.
Thanks again Elden, If you ever need a hand with your bus, let me know.

Chuck