Ultra-Crown?

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

tamangel
Roving Reporter

Ultra-Crown?

Post by tamangel »

when you have the $'s I guess...

ebay listing:

UNIQUE CUSTOM COACH 10 SPEED CUMMINS TURBO-DIESEL 80k MILES, NEW PAINT,MIICHELIN TIRES ON ALCOA RIMS, NEW STEERING, 20' CAREFREE ELECTRIC AWNING, 7' AWNING, 2ND REAR AXLE (OPTIONAL DRIVE WITH AIR SWITCH), RAMCO TRIPLE GLASS HEATED REAR MIRRORS WITH TURN SIGNAL AND REMOTE CONTROL, 2000 WATT INVERTER W/REMOTE, TWO 15,000 BTU ROOF AIRS WITH HEAT STRIPS AND REMOTE THERM CONTROL, 12' CHROME BUMPER, 50 AMP SHORE POWER WITH 25' TWIST LOCK CORD, 120 VAC PANEL (12 CKT BKRS), 120 VAC DISTRIBUTION PANEL (8 CKT BKR) 12 VOLT DC PANEL (8 CKTS), 75 AMP INCOMING CKT BKR BOX, NOCO HIGH PERFORMANCE ISOLATOR (200 AMP), AUTOMATIC SWITCH (SHORE ), ENVIROLET HYBRID BIO COMPOST TOILET (AC HEATER, DC FANS AND ROOF TURBINE), FRONT LOAD WASHER/DRYER COMBO, 10CU FT DOMETIC DESIGNER DOUBLE DOOR FRIDGE/FREEZER, 8000 BTU CATALYTIC HEATER, FORCED AIR PROPANE HEATER WITH REMOTE THERMO, MICROWAVE, ATWOOD OVEN AND RANGE, DOUBLE-DEEP CORIAN SINK WITH BRASS HARDWARE, REDWOOD COUNTER TOPS AND CABINETS, HD FLAT SCREEN TV, SURROUND SOUND, HARDWOOD FLOORS, FULL GLASS AND BRASS SHOWER, 110 VAC/PROPANE WTER HEAT, 50 GAL FRESH (WITH OPTION TO ADD 50 GAL), 50 GAL GRAY, LEATHER CAPTAINS CHAIR, LEATHER LOUNGE CHAIR, REDWOOD KITCH TABLE, 50 GAL PROPANE, 110 VAC ENGINE HEATER, TINTED DOUBLE WINDOW AND SKYLIGHT GLASS, FULL COUCH SLEEPS ONE, REAR QUEEN, REAR EMERGENCY (OR SUMMER RECR4EATIONAL DOOR IN BEDROOM), BATTERY CUT-OFF SWITCH, ALTERNATOR CHARGING HOUSE BATT WHEN RENNING (2000 WATT INVERTER WHEN OPERATING ON A/C), fANTASTIC FAN (AUTOMATIC OPEN AND CLOSE) AND REMOTE THERM CONTROL, TWO VENT SKYLIGHTS, DAY/NIGHT SHADES.

http://tinyurl.com/mxemyr

Due to this site not accepting member submitted pic's, this link will eventually die, can someone (Sharkey?) post the 7 pic's of this rig so we can all see it in the future? Or I can forward them to anyone to post or enjoy later..

Mike
depatty

Pictures

Post by depatty »

These are NOT my pictures, nor is this my bus (though I wish it was!), just copied them from the auction site and saved them to one of my blogs, so if there is a problem let me know and I'll take them down.

Dave
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

I remember seeing the pair of these buses a few years back, what a great job they did
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
tamangel
Roving Reporter

Post by tamangel »

Thanks for posting those pic's Dave.. I doubt the seller would have a problem as this posting would actually be additional advertising for the sale..

Mike
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

I can't help but think that the coach pictured is one of the San Marcos coaches that I posted an image of in this forum thread. In any event, I'd expect that it's the same coach I saw on the freeway that day in Eugene. Might be interesting to call the owner and see if I could stop by and look at the bus next time I drive over there.

Congrats on your first post Dave. I regularly comb though the member list, deleting people who have registered but never posted. I left your profile and registration on the forum instead of deleting it because I notice that you frequently come by and read posts. Nothing wrong with lurkers, but I'm glad to see you post as well.
HOGCAT

Post by HOGCAT »

I agree with ya Sharky. I posted some pics of the 2 years ago here. They were down the road from me. The eBay ad says only two were built. Dead givaway!!!

HOGCAT

Post by HOGCAT »

I contacted the eBay seller. He is the same guy that built them in San Marcos. I remember when he showed me the inside of one of them. He had a hot tub in one of them!!! Here is a pic of one of the other busses built there. The guy had a clear plexi-glass divider between the driver and the rest of the coach to keep the heat from the living quarters and the driver so the drivers air conditioning would keep him cooler.