Old Arizona desert pics

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

HOGCAT

Old Arizona desert pics

Post by HOGCAT »

I was lookin at some old pics the other day. Saw a few from the deserts of Arizona. Heres a few.

This guy hits all the flea markets in the deserts. Here he is just east of Blyth California at a truck stop in Arizona selling whirlygigs.

Here is my little Samurai I tow behind my Crown now and then. Goes anywhere, but beats ya to death!!!

This is a very rare shaft drive "TOTE GOTE I had. Once I collected them and had about 9 of the in differant styles and years. I sold this one to a guy in Oregon who said he was going to restore it to new condition. He said he would keep in touch with the progress. Have not heard a word in years.

This is the old GMC bus I posted before. So its probably a repeat post, but incase ya have not seen it, here it is.

This is the line of Tote Gotes I had once!!!

This is way out in the desert above Wickenburg, AZ. Around 5 miles south of the old gold town of Stanton. Went there for a month in 1990 looking for GOLD!!!!!!

Thats all for now. I have a bunch more.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Cool pics. Thanks. Those old motor scooters remind me of a Cushman that my cousin had when I was younger.
dburt

Post by dburt »

Hey Hogcat, good pics! Thanks for posting them! Do you know anything about the GMC bus with the addition over the front? I would like to know what the "addition" came off of. Was it used for a bedroom area up front?
dadeo

Post by dadeo »

thats where the driver sits!! such a view!